Wednesday 13 March 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Hughes Williams and Frank Wilcox.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1907 ?
- Albert Hughes Williams: Teacher / historian.
- Frank Wilcox: DeSoto, Missouri -- Actor (John-Beverly Hillbillies).
- Dona Maria: Pia de Braganca pretender to the Portuguese throne.
- Oscar Brink: latinist.
- Ludwig Biermann: German scientist,astrophysicist and professor who conducted research in plasma physics and solar wind among other related topics.
- Mircea Eliade: Romanian historian of religions and writer (d. 1986)
- Ludwi Biermann: Germany Scientist
- Auguste Grandin: Lengronne EXecutives
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Selections from The Red Mill - Prince's Orchestra
- Uncle Josh's Second Visit to the Metropolis - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?