Wednesday 13 March 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Margaretaa ajetaan takaa, directed by K.E. Sthlberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1912 ?
- Ernst Hess: composer.
- James Friell: political cartoonist.
- Igor Youskevitch: dancer.
- Carl Raddatz: Germany Actor.
- Armin-Gerd Kuckhoff: German theater scholar and Rector of the Higher School of Theatre Leipzig, 1961-1969.
- Gilles Margaritis: French director, actor, and television producer whose best known work remains "La Piste aux étoiles" (1954-1978).
- Pablo Casas Padilla: Outstanding Peruvian composer, considered one of the top 10 Peruvian Creole music composers.
- Stanley Cup: QuTbec Bulldogs sweep Moncton (New Brunswick) in two games.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Canta Pe' Me (Neapolitan Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Home, Sweet Home - Alma Gluck
- Moonlight Bay - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?