Friday 13 March 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include WO Mitchell and Carl-Olof Anderberg.
The Romance of Mignon, directed by Cesira Lenard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1914 ?
- WO Mitchell: Canadian writer (d. 1998).
- Carl-Olof Anderberg: composer.
- Edward ''Butch'' O'Hare: American pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Alain Girard: French educator.
- Leon Hess: American entrepreneur and CEO of Amerada Hess, an oil company exploration and production company.
- Carl Stahl: American astrologer, a leading siderealist in the tradition of Cyril Fagan and Donald A. Bradley. His books included "Beginner's Manual of Sidereal Astrology."
- W Mitchell: Canadian author and playwright (d. 1998)
- Edward O'Hare: American lieutenant and pilot Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?