Monday 13 March 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Stoller composer (Lieber and Stoller - "Hound Dog" and Frank H Murkowski American politician (Senator-Republican-Alaska.
Christopher Strong, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1933!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1933 ?
- Mike Stoller composer (Lieber and Stoller - "Hound Dog": "Charlie Brown").
- Frank H Murkowski American politician (Senator-Republican-Alaska: 1981-).
- Bradford Boss: American merchandise marketer and open-minded CEO of A.T.
- Elmandjra: Moroccan economist and sociologist (d. 2014).
- Mike Stoller: American songwriter and producer.
- Gero von Wilpert: German author and academic (d. 2009)
- Banks reopen
- Banks re-open in the USA.
- Great Depression: Banks in the U.S. begin to re-open after President Franklin D. Roosevelt mandates a ''bank holiday''.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?