Wednesday 13 March 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Gold Diggers of 1935, directed by Busby Berkeley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1935 ?
- Michael Walzer: American philosopher.
- Ginès Liron: French soccer player, who played for Nîmes Olympique (1954-1956), FC Sochaux (1956-1958), US Valenciennes Anzin (1958-1959), AS Saint-Étienne (1959-1962), FC Sochaux (1962-1965) and RCFC Besançon (1965-1966).
- Jim Thurman: American Emmy-winning writer, actor, photographer, director, cartoonist, and producer.
- Don Nute: Connellsville, Pennsylvania -- Denver University, actor.
- David Nobbs: English author and screenwriter.
- Leslie Parrish: American actress
- Driving tests introduced in Great Britain
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?