Friday 13 March 1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Reap the Wild Wind, directed by Cecil B. De Mille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1942!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1942 ?
- Scatman John: American singer (real name John Larkin) (d. 1999).
- George Negus: Australian educator and journalist, a private secretary, press secretary and speech writer for the leader of the Opposition in the Senate.
- Nancy Carraway: American Ph.
- Marshall Chess: American record producer.
- Dave Cutler: American computer scientist and engineer.
- Geoffrey Hayes: English television presenter and actor
- Herman Wijffels: Dutch economist and politician
- Julia Flikke, Nurse Corps, becomes 1st woman Colonel in US army
- The Quartermaster Corps of the United States Army begins training dogs for the newly established War Dog Program, or "K-9 Corps."
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?