Tuesday 13 March 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fred Berry in Saint Louis .
The Red Badge of Courage, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Martinsville, U.S.A..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1951 ?
- Fred Berry in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; actor (Rerun - What's Happening).
- 2nd Dutch government of Drees forms
- Israel demands 6.2 billion Deutsche marks compensation from Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Sparrow In The Tree Top
- Would I Love You (Love You, Love You) - Doris Day (Harry James Orchestra)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?