Tuesday 13 March 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack.
In UK Cum On Feel The Noize by Slade was in the top 5 hits.
The Crazies, directed by George A. Romero, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1973!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1973 ?
- Ann Coale: Miss USA-Maryland (1997).
- Dan Wilkinson: NFL defensive tackle (Cincinnati Bengals).
- Trezelle Jenkins: NFL tackle (Kansas City Chiefs).
- Edgar Davids Dutch soccer player (Ajax: AC Milan).
- Edgar Davids: Soccer Player.
- David Draiman: American musician and songwriter (Disturbed)
- Bobby Jackson: American basketball player and coach
- Stacy Harris: Actor (NOPD, Doorway to Danger), dies at 54.
- Irene opens at Minskoff Theater NYC for 605 performances
- Minskoff Theater opens at 200 W 45th St, New York City
- Syria adopts constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- Deodato - Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001)
- Edward Bear - Last Song
- Dr. Hook - The Cover Of Rolling Stone
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
- Jermaine Jackson - Daddy's Home
- Anne Murray - Danny's Song
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?