Thursday 13 March 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shares Microsoft and Ben Brown.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Sara by Starship.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Catherine.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aliens: The Computer Game or Banana.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1986 ?
- Shares Microsoft: Shares of Microsoft Corporation, worldwide known for personal computer software.
- Ben Brown: YouTube Star.
- Shunsuke Daito: Japanese actor.
- Alvaro Fayad Delgado: Colombian guerilla leader (M-19), dies.
- Soyuz T-15 carries 2 Cosmonauts to Soviet space station Mir
- Microsoft shares first trade in public, for US$25.75 per share. The stock market estimates the company value at $661 million, making Bill Gates' holdings worth $390 million.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - Sara
- Heart - These Dreams
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running
- Thompson Twins - King For A Day
- Elton John - Nikita
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?