Thursday 13 March 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love In This Club by Usher.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 2008!
Which were the important events of 13 March 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 March
- The US dollar drops below 100 Japanese yen for the first time in 12 years, and gold rises to US$1000 per ounce.
- New redesigned Series 2006 $5 Federal Reserve notes begin circulating. The new notes feature purple ink and two watermarks.
- Gold prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange hit $1,000 per ounce for the first time.
- Darfur Conflict: Chad's President Idriss Déby and Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir meet in Senegal to sign the Dakar Agreement, the sixth peace agreement in five years. (BBC News)
- The Canadian House of Commons extends the Canadian military mission in Afghanistan until 2011. (CBC)
- The body of Mar Paulos Faraj Rahho, the Chaldean Catholic archbishop of Mosul who was kidnapped in Iraq on February 29, is found in a shallow grave close to the city. (Reuters)
- Melbourne, Adelaide and Hobart experience some of their warmest weather of record for this season as result of an Australian autumn heatwave. (''The Age'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?