Tuesday 13 May 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Raja Harishchandra, directed by Dhundiraj Govind Phalke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1913 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Roger Cazes: French restaurateur, owner from 1955 of Lipp, a brasserie located at 151 Boulevard Saint-Germain in the 6th arrondissement of Paris.
- William R Tolbert: Jr.
- William R: Tolbert President of Liberia (1971-80).
- Sanjiva Reddy: President (India).
- Robert Dorning: English actor singer and dancer (d. 1989).
- Theo Helfrich: German racing driver (d. 1978)
- William Tolbert: Jr. Liberian politician 20th President of Liberia (d. 1980)
- 1st 4 engine aircraft built and flown (Igor Sikorsky-Russia)
- Igor Sikorsky becomes the first person to pilot a 4-engine aircraft.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Evening by the Moonlight - Haydn Quartet
- When the Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Victor Military Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?