Sunday 13 May 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Hangman's House, directed by June Collyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1928 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Edouard Molinaro: French film actor, director and screenwriter.
- Enrique Bolanos: Nicaraguan politician.
- Edward Tierney: American minor actor.
- Enrique Bolaños: Nicaraguan politician President of Nicaragua.
- Édouard Molinaro: French actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 2013).
- Theo Saat: Dutch sprinter (d. 2015)
- Jim Shoulders: American rodeo cowboy (d. 2007)
- Eduardo Molinaro: French film director, intelligent and versatile, who chose the route of commercially popular slick cinema and was noted for his 1978 film, "La Cage Aux Folles" with Michel Serrault. Also widely known for "Oscar" (with Louis De Funès) and "My Uncle Benjamin" (with Jacques Brel and Claude Jade).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?