Sunday 13 May 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1951!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1951 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Selina Scott: English newsreader, journalist, television producer and presenter.
- Rosie Boycott: English journalist and author.
- Sharon Belton: American politician 45th Mayor of Minneapolis.
- Anand Modak: Indian composer and director (d. 2014).
- Herman Philipse: Dutch philosopher and academic.
- Paul Thompson: English drummer (Roxy Music Concrete Blonde and Angelic Upstarts)
- James Whale: English radio and television host
- Marianne [Goudeket-]Philips: Author (Issue Beukennoot), dies at 65.
- The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1951 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Frankie Laine - Rose, Rose, I Love You
- Old Soldiers Never Die - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
- On Top of Old Smoky - Percy Faith & His Orchestra (Vocal Burl Ives)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?