Tuesday 13 May 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Manfred Langer and John R Kasich American politician (Representative-Republican-Ohio.
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Reflets de Cannes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1952!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1952 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Manfred Langer: Austrian / Dutch disco builder.
- John R Kasich American politician (Representative-Republican-Ohio: 1983-).
- Bernard Barbier: French show jumping trainer.
- Mary Walsh: Canadian actor and writer, she created and performed in the popular television series called "This Hour Has 22 Minutes.
- John Kasich: American politician and political commentator.
- Pandit Nehru becomes premier of India.
- Minor-league Bristol pitcher Ron Necciai strikes out 27 in 9-innings.
- The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?