Tuesday 13 May 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1952!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1952 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- John Kasich: American politician and political commentator.
- Manfred Langer: Austrian / Dutch disco builder.
- Mary Walsh: Canadian actor and writer, she created and performed in the popular television series called "This Hour Has 22 Minutes.
- John R Kasich American politician (Representative-Republican-Ohio: 1983-).
- Bernard Barbier: French show jumping trainer.
- Pandit Nehru becomes premier of India.
- Minor-league Bristol pitcher Ron Necciai strikes out 27 in 9-innings.
- The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?