Thursday 13 May 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nicolas Dulac and Albert Crusat.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Ebony And Ivory by Paul McCartney.
In UK Ebony And Ivory by Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder was in the top 5 hits.
Annie, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mysterious Cities of Gold.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atari Video Cube or Pooyan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1982!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1982 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Nicolas Dulac: French road cyclist racer.
- Albert Crusat: Spanish footballer.
- Larry Fonacier: Filipino basketball player.
- Yoko Kumada: Japanese model and singer.
- Oguchi Onyewu: American soccer player.
- Braniff Airlines files for bankruptcy
- Canucks 0-Isles 3-Stanley Cup-Isles hold 3-0 lead
- Terri Lea Utley, age 20, of Arkansas, crowned 31st Miss USA.
- Chicago Cubs win their 8,000th baseball game (beat Houston Astros).
- Soyuz T-5 is launched; Berezovoi and Lebedev begin 211 days in space.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 May 1982
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - Ebony And Ivory
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny
- Charlene - I've Never Been To Me
- Paul Davis - '65 Love Affair
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Ray Parker Jr. - The Other Woman
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Did It In A Minute
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?