Wednesday 13 May 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cameron Furniss and Tyrann Mathieu.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Far and Away, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Discovery: In the Steps of Columbus or Eternam.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1992 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Cameron Furniss: Fashion Designer.
- Tyrann Mathieu: Football Player.
- Bill Arnold: American ice hockey player.
- 3 Astronauts simultaneous walked in space for the 1st time
- Final episode of Night Court airs on NBC-TV
- Frank Stallone beats Geraldo Rivera in boxing on Howard Stern Show
- Ajax wins 21st UEFA Cup.
- Concrete foundation for ballpark at Gateway (Jacobs Field) is poured.
- Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People's Republic of China.
- Commonwealth of Independent States Collective Security Treaty (CST) signed (effective 20 April 1994).
- The Genoa Expo '92 World's Fair opens in Genoa, Italy.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 May 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- U2 - One
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?