Thursday 13 May 1993
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK Five Live (EP) by George Michael & Queen With Lisa Stansfield was in the top 5 hits.
Much Ado About Nothing, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1993!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1993 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Bang Minah: South Korean singer and actress (Girl's Day).
- Siim-Tanel Sammelselg: Estonian ski jumper.
- William Michael Morgan: American singer.
- Niccolò Centioni: Italian actor and singer, known for playing the role of Rudi Cesaroni in "I Cesaroni.
- Finn Harries: YouTube Star.
- Jack Harries: YouTube Star
- Debby Ryan: American actress
- Luke Shayler: YouTube Star
- Romelu Lukaku: Belgian footballer
- 6th annual business person run held in Wall Street
- Kansas City Royals' player George Brett hits his 300th homerun.
- Methane gas explosion in Secunda coal mine South Africa, kills 50.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?