Tuesday 13 May 1997
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G..
In UK Lovefool by The Cardigans was in the top 5 hits.
The Lost World: Jurassic Park, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while Underboss by Peter Maas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Loriot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing DoDonPachi or Tetrisphere.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1997!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1997 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 May
- Eddie Murray is sixth baseball player to play in 3,000 games.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
- Hanson - MMMbop
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
- Monica - For You I Will
- Savage Garden - I Want You
- Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
- Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
- AZ Yet - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - Rome
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?