Monday 13 November 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Buck O'Neil .
Dr. Gar el Hama I, directed by Eduard Schnedler-Srensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1911 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Want a Girl Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad - Walter Van Brunt & American Quartet
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Billy Murray
- The Camptown Races (Gwine to Run All Night) - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?