Thursday 13 November 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Life and Works of Richard Wagner, directed by Carl Froelich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1913 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Alexander Scourby: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Jesus, Shaggy Dog, Giant).
- Jack Dyer: Australian rules footballer (d. 2003).
- V Appapillai: Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 2001).
- Helen Mack: American actress and singer (d. 1986).
- Lon Nol: Cambodian general and politician 37th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1985).
- 1st modern elastic brassiere patented by Mary Phelps Jacob
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Charles Harrison
- Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?