Saturday 13 November 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Combet and Jack Elam.
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jacques Combet: French engraver, who created more than 1300 postage stamp designs plus banknote specimens for the Bank of France, and also worked as an engraver for artists wishing to publish books printed in intaglio: Dali, Leonor Fini, Bellmer, Fujita and so on.
- Jack Elam: American actor in films that include "The Sundowners," "Kismet" and "Gunfight at the O.K.
- Georg Olden: American artist, an AIGA medal winning graphic designer who worked in television and advertising.
- Guillermina Bravo: Mexican dancer choreographer and director (d. 2013).
- Edward Hughes: American bishop (d. 2012).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?