Saturday 13 November 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Georg Olden: American artist, an AIGA medal winning graphic designer who worked in television and advertising.
- Guillermina Bravo: Mexican dancer choreographer and director (d. 2013).
- Edward Hughes: American bishop (d. 2012).
- Jack Elam: American actor in films that include "The Sundowners," "Kismet" and "Gunfight at the O.K.
- Jacques Combet: French engraver, who created more than 1300 postage stamp designs plus banknote specimens for the Bank of France, and also worked as an engraver for artists wishing to publish books printed in intaglio: Dali, Leonor Fini, Bellmer, Fujita and so on.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 November 1920 and get them!