Friday 13 November 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dacia Maraini and Roy Straszak.
The Plainsman, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
On TV people were watching London Characters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1936!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1936 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dacia Maraini: Italian author, playwright, novelist, poet, noted family, dau of writer fosco maraini.
- Roy Straszak: American airport worker who died in a fiery aircraft explosion at Mitchell Airport 12/10/1993 while the crew was putting gas into a plane.
- Salim Kallas: Syrian actor and politician (d. 2013).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?