Wednesday 13 November 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Al Luginbill and Martin Bresnick.
The Razor's Edge, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Television Screen Magazine.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1946 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Al Luginbill: Pomona, California -- WLAF head coach (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Martin Bresnick: Composer.
- Stanisław Barańczak: Polish-American poet critic and scholar (d. 2014).
- 1st artificial snow produced from a natural cloud, Mt Greylock, Massachusetts
- Bradman scores 106 for an Australian XI vs. the MCC
- First artificial snow produced from a natural cloud, Mount Greylock, Massachusetts.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1946
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - King Cole Trio
- You Keep Coming Back Like a Song - Dinah Shore
- Rumors Are Flying - Three Suns
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?