Monday 13 November 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Cyrano de Bergerac, directed by Michael Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1950 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bernard Hervier: French astrologer, an engineer and a graduate of L'Ecole Polytechnique, who uses astrology to assist companies in solving their communications problems.
- Mary Lou Metzger: American singer (The Lawrence Welk Show).
- Mary Metzger: American singer and dancer.
- Gilbert Perreault: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- US win 1st world championship bridge contest
- General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1950 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?