Friday 13 November 1953
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Answer Me by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Kiss Me Kate, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1953.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1953 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Charles Tickner: Canadian strong free-skater who won the Men's World Figure Skating title in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 3/1978.
- Tracy Scoggins in Galveston: Texas, USA; actress (The Colbys, Gumshoe Kid).
- Frances Conroy: American actress.
- Andrés Obrador: Mexican lawyer and politician.
- Tracy Scoggins: American model and actress.
- Andy "the Clobberer" Ranken: English pop drummer (The Pogues)
- Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador: Mexican politician
- Andrew Ranken: English musician (The Pogues)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?