Saturday 13 November 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rob Natal and Sheryl Boyle.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Juliet of the Spirits, directed by Federico Fellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1965 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Rob Natal: Long Beach, California -- Catcher (Florida Marlins).
- Sheryl Boyle: Renfrew, Ontario -- Kayaker (1996 Olympics).
- Zeljko Petrovic: Soccer player (FC The Bosch / RKC).
- Kevin Gamble: American basketball player: forward/guard, Kings.
- Kelly Cutrone: TV Actress.
- Maria Montazami: Reality Star
- Skyscraper opens at Lunt Fontanne Theater NYC for 248 performances
- Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks off Bahamas, killing 89
- Director Kenneth Tynan says the word Fuck on BBC
- The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- Cruise ship Yarmouth Castle, on an overnight cruise from Miami, Florida, to the Bahamas, burns and sinks off Bahamas, killing 90 of 546 passengers.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The Vogues - You're The One
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?