Monday 13 November 1967
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Randi Ingerman and Steve Christie.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
Who's That Knocking at My Door, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Till, der Junge von nebenan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1967 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Randi Ingerman: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Actress (Trade Winds).
- Steve Christie: NFL kicker (Buffalo Bills).
- Kristen Gilbert: American serial killer, a veteran's hospital nurse convicted on 3/15/2001 of killing at least four patients by lethal injection.
- Jimmy Kimmel: American comedian and talk-show host.
- Juhi Chawla: Indian actress.
- Steve Zahn: American actor
- Carl B Stokes sworn-in as 1st major city black mayor (Cleveland, Ohio)
- NL owners OK AL expansion to Seattle and Kansas City
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?