Tuesday 13 November 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Keep On Truckin' (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
Breezy, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1973 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- David Auradou: French rugby player, a member of the French rugby team 1999, playing as 2nd row.
- Ari Hoenig: American drummer and composer.
- George Harris: WLAF cornerback (London Monarchs).
- Samantha Riley: Brisbane, Queensland -- Breastroker (1992, 96 Olympics - 2 Bronze Medals).
- Gigi opens at Uris Theater NYC for 103 performances
- Oakland Athletics' Reggie Jackson wins American League Most Valuable Player unanimously.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- The Rolling Stones - Angie
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Jim Croce - I Got A Name
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?