Friday 13 November 1981
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Private Eyes by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK Begin The Beguine (Volver A Empezar) by Julio Iglesias was in the top 5 hits.
Ragtime, directed by Milos Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while The Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1981!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1981 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kirsty-Leigh Brown: Australia -- Gymnast (1996 Olympics).
- Rivkah : American author and illustrator.
- Ryan Bertin: American wrestler and coach.
- Mark Cardona: Filipino basketball player.
- Kirsten Price: American porn actress and model.
- Shawn Yue: Hong Kong actor and singer
- Ringo releases Wrack My Brains
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Little River Band - The Night Owls
- Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You
- Mike Post - The Theme From Hill Street Blues
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 November 1981 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?