Wednesday 13 October 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Die Tophar-Mumie, directed by Johannes Guter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1920 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Lloyd Smith: Milwaukee EXecutives.
- Albert Hague: Berlin, Germany -- Actor (Mr Shorofsky-Fame).
- Laraine Day: American actress and a former Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer contract star.
- World Series celebration in Wade Park brings out 50,000+ Clevelanders
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It - Van & Schenck
- Prince's Orchestra - Manyana
- Snoops, the Lawyer - Eddie Cantor
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?