Thursday 13 October 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
I Accuse, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1921 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Harper MacKay: Boston, Massachusetts -- Orchestra leader (NBC Follies).
- Salvador Minuchin: Argentinean psychiatrist who founded the concept of family therapy and, along with Carl Whitaker, created the idea of structural therapy, a method of treatment that addresses the entire social unit instead of just the individual.
- Yves Montand: Italian actor, singer, mime and dancer.
- New York Giants beat New York Yankees, five games to three in 18th World Series.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down Yonder - Peerless Quartet
- Enrico Caruso - Dreams of Long Ago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?