Monday 13 October 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Navigator, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1924 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Terry Gibbs: American vibraphone player and bandleader.
- Moturu Udayam: Indian activist and politician (d. 2002).
- Roberto Viola: Argentinian general and politician 44th President of Argentina (d. 1994).
- Terry Gibbs in Brooklyn: New York, USA; orchestra leader (Steve Allen Comedy Hour).
- Wahhabietes under Ibn Saudi take Mecca
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hinky Dinky Parley Voo - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Van & Schenck - I Wonder What's Become of Sally
- Pale Moon - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?