Wednesday 13 October 1926
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Great K & A Train Robbery, directed by Lewis Seiler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1926!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1926 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Ray Brown: American bassist and cellist (d. 2002).
- Killer Kowalski: Canadian-American wrestler and trainer (d. 2008).
- Tommy Whittle: Scottish-English saxophonist (d. 2013).
- Eddie Yost: American baseball player and coach (d. 2012).
- Walter ''Killer'': Kowalski (wrestler) Canadian professional wrestler (d. 2008).
- Hans E Kinck: Norwegian philological / writer (Driftekaren), dies at 61.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Johnny Marvin - Breezin' Along with the Breeze
- The Blue Room - Revelers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?