Wednesday 13 October 1937
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Heidi, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1937!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1937 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
Famous Birthdays:13 October
- A recorded trace of snow in Central Park, New York City
- Germany, in a note to Brussels, guarantees the inviolability and integrity of Belgium so long as the latter abstains from military action against Germany.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?