Monday 13 October 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka.
In UK Hold Me Close by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Rooster Cogburn, directed by Stuart Millar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1975!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1975 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Arafath Hill: Soccer player (FC Groningen).
- 9th Country Music Association Award: John Denver wins
- Rock vocal Neil Young undergoes throat surgery
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 October 1975 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?