Friday 13 October 2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anastasia Kingsnorth and Gail Soltys.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Against All Odds by Mariah Carey & Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
The Legend of Drunken Master, directed by Chia-Liang Liu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Blue Planet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 7 Blades or Project Gotham Racing.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 2000!
Which were the important events of 13 October 2000 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
Famous Birthdays:13 October
- Jean Peters: American actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?