Monday 13 September 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Call of the Dance, directed by George L. Sargent, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1915 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Frank Rice: American educator, an English professor who was popular for his sense of humor.
- Peter Guy Wykeham-Barnes: Fighter Pilot.
- Andrew L Harris: American Civil War hero and Governor of Ohio (Born 1835).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When I Leave the World Behind - Sam Ash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 September 1915 and get them!