Wednesday 13 September 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Berkeley Square, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1933!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1933 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Eileen Fulton: American actress, a famous villainess and popular soap star of the '60s.
- Arif Melikov: Composer.
- Donald Mackay: Australian businessman and activist (d. 1977).
- Lewie Steinberg: American bass player (Booker T. & the M.G.
- Elizabeth McCombs becomes the first woman elected to the New Zealand Parliament.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?