Sunday 13 September 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
The Mighty Ducks, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1992 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Remy Põld: Estonian basketball player.
- Lou Jacobs: US clown (1966 US postage stamp), dies at 89.
- 112th US Mens Tennis: Stefan Edberg beats Pete Sampras (36 64 76 62)
- Nancy Lopez wins Ping-Cellular One LPGA Golf Championship
- New York Giants trailing Dallas Cowboys 34-0 in 3rd, lose 34-28
- Steffan Edberg beats Pete Sampress to win US Open
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Technotronic - Move This
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?