Monday 14 April 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1913 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Everhard van Royen: Dutch flautist / founder (Alma musica).
- John Howard: American actor who was on screen from 1939 as a leading man, and who eventually became a handsome character actor in his 60's, mostly doing TV.
- Jean Fournet: French conductor.
- Karl Hagenbeck German animal trainer (Von Tieren): dies at age 68.
- Belgium begins general strike for voting rights.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Night Long - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- On the Mississippi (Medley) - Sousa's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?