Thursday 14 April 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1921 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Charly Bailly: French singer and composer.
- Thomas Schelling: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Ricardo Alegria Gallardo: Puerto Rican scholar, cultural anthropologist and archeologist known as the "father of modern Puerto Rican archaeology".
- Prince Henry opens Rotterdam-Amsterdam-Bremen-Hamburg air route.
- NHL Championship: Ottawa Senators sweep Toronto Saint Patricks in two games.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- O-H-I-O (O My! O!) - Al Jolson
- Paul Biese Trio - Rose
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?