Monday 14 April 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anatoli Pavlocich Fyodorov and Pete Rose in Cincinnati.
The Devil and Miss Jones, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1941 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Anatoli Pavlocich Fyodorov: Cosmonaut.
- Pete Rose in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; baseball player/manager (Cincinnati Reds, Charlie hustle, most hits in majors).
- Julie Christie: British actress born in India, educated in Paris and stage actress in London, 1948.
- Pete Rose: American major league baseball player for 24 seasons.
- Peter Rose: Cincinnati sports Champions.
- 1st massive German raid in Paris, 3,600 Jews rounded up
- King Peter leaves Yugoslavia.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 April 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?