Friday 14 April 1995
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Back For Good by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
The Basketball Diaries, directed by Scott Kalvert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Chamber by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1995!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1995 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Michael Scott Montague Fordham: jungian analyst educator, dies at age 89.
- James Daniel "Danny" Turner: saxophonist, dies at age 75.
- Brian Coffey: poet, dies at age 89.
- Burl Ives: American singer of folk music and early American ballads and an actor in movies and TV.
- Donald Keech: Entrepreneur, dies at 74.
- Burl Ives, American folk singer/actor (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof), dies at age 85 (born 1909).
- In Western Texas, a magnitude 5.7 earthquake occurs.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?