Tuesday 14 April 1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Shari Alston and Arthur Bowen.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo.
In UK It's Like That by Run-DMC vs Jason Nevins was in the top 5 hits.
City of Angels, directed by Brad Silberling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... And It's All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Golden Nugget 64 or Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1998!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1998 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?