Monday 14 December 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Bargain, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1914 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Georges Arditi: French painter, cousin of the writer Elisas Canetti.
- Dan Dailey New York City: New York, dancer/actor (Governor Drinkwater-Governor and JJ).
- Karl Carstens: German politician.
- Attila Petschauer: Hungarian fencer (d. 1943).
- Nam Phương: Vietnamese wife of Bảo Đại (d. 1963).
- Rosalyn Tureck: American pianist and harpsichord player (d. 2003)
- Giovanni Sgambati composer: dies at age 73.
- Lisandro de la Torre and others found the Democratic Progressive Party (Partido Democrata Progresista, PDP) at the Hotel Savoy, Buenos Aires.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Lullaby from Jocelyn (Angels Guard Thee) - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 December 1914 and get them!