Friday 14 December 1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Just Walkin' In The Rain by Johnnie Ray was in the top 5 hits.
The King and Four Queens, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1956 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Linda Fabiani: Scottish politician.
- Hanni Wenzel: Liechtenstein -- Slalom (1980 Olympics - 2 Gold Medals).
- T K Carter in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Mike - Punky Brewster, Just our Luck).
- Juho Kusti Paasikivi: Finnish politician (Born 1870).
- Paul-Henri Spaak is appointed Secretary-General of NATO.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?