Monday 14 December 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Come See About Me by The Supremes.
In UK I Feel Fine by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Marriage Italian Style, directed by Vittorio De Sica, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1964!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1964 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Rebecca Gibney: New Zealand-Australian actress and producer.
- Chelsea Noble: Actress (Kate-Growing Pains).
- C[arl] J[eff]: Snare in Washington DC; vocalist (Firehouse - "Love of a Lifetime").
- William Bendix: actor (Life of Riley), dies in Los Angeles, California at age 58.
- Michael Brown meets Rene Fladen, then writes Walk Away Rene
- American Civil Rights Movement: Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States : The United States Supreme Court rules that the U.S. Congress can use the Constitution's Commerce Clause power to fight discrimination.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- The Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance
- Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 December 1964 and get them!