Friday 14 December 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Fletcher .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B.
In UK Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice was in the top 5 hits.
Kindergarten Cop, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Schmidteinander.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 4D Sports Tennis or Cutie Suzuki no Ringside Angel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1990 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Right to Die case permits Nancy Cruzan to have her feeding tube removed, she dies 12 days later
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 December 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Poison - Something To Believe In
- George Michael - Freedom
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?