Tuesday 14 December 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg.
In UK Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid 20 was in the top 5 hits.
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, directed by Brad Silberling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 2004!
Which were the important events of 14 December 2004 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Milo Langdon: American child of noted parents, the son of American actress Liv Tyler and British musician Royston Langdon of the band Spacehog.
- Conrad Smith: Australian child of noted family member, the son of former Democrats' leader, Senator Natasha Stott-Despoja, and her husband, Ian Smith He is their first child.
- Rod Kanehl: American baseball player and manager (d. 2004).
- Cuba and Venezuela found the Bolivarian Alliance for the Americas.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?