Sunday 14 December 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce.
Seven Pounds, directed by Gabriele Muccino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 2008!
Which were the important events of 14 December 2008 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 December
- President George W. Bush makes his fourth and final (planned) trip to Iraq as president and is almost struck by two shoes thrown at him by Iraqi journalist Muntadhar al-Zaidi during a news conference in Baghdad.
- At least 28 people are dead and 22 missing after the ferry ''Maejan'' capsizes in the northern Philippines. (AFP via News Limited)
- A bus crash in Minya, Egypt, kills 57 people. (AP via Google)
- Turkmenistan holds an early parliamentary vote with only candidates from the Democratic Party and associated organizations standing for election. (Reuters)
- Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Southern Sudan launch an operation against the Lord's Resistance Army insurgency in the DRC's Garamba National Park. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?